This post is a few days late but for a very good reason. I mean, did you SEE Stephanie & Robby’s wedding?? Too pretty to wait! I’m laid up with some very fun back issues but it’s not going to stop me from my favorite post of the month: Life in Squares! September was a great deal of fun and the introduction of fall which is always my favorite time of year. #100HappyDays is still so much fun, although challenging at times, but it’s coming to an end soon. Now, let’s get onto the squares!
• For Labor Day, Andrew surprised me with a picnic in the park and a pretty awesome card!
•Andrew & I have been reading some really neat books on marriage lately, this one is Marriage Meetings and it has some awesome info! • I love the random shots that pop out of nowhere. I grabbed this at a stoplight! • I organized a mini-meetup of some photographers to work on off-camera flash & it was so much fun! • Hummingbird Cupcakes are all the rage! • Wrapping up a wedding you’ll see on the blog soon with the ever-awesome Andi!
• AGAIN with the randomness of life, I love butterflies. • It rained for like, a year and a half straight recently (ish) #swimmingtomycar • Missing Animal Kingdom SO much. • I used my OlloClip for the most terrifying 15 seconds of my life – I haaaate bugs/snails/all things slimy so this was definitely a step out of my comfort zone. • I am the queen of grilled cheese sandwiches.
• HALLOWEEN SURPRISES!! • Fall manicures are my favorite: Fall Mood by Revlon and I’ve Got the Blues for Reds by OPI • This soda cap perfectly described the arrival of fall and happiness! • Kanki for date night, yum • When I first saw Diamond peeking in the window I swore I’d just seen Gizmo watered down after midnight • We are a very serious couple with very serious car rides.
• Fall fall FALL • Ensconced in my hotel in Asheville the night before Stephanie’s wedding! • Grove Arcade for LIFE. • A quick recap of the wedding weekend: YUM favors, downtown Asheville, and a new Ganesha statue • Hellllloooooo skies • Bioshock Infinite time!
• Another super neato cool card, made out of bamboo • Rifle Paper Co inspired manicure (again using I’ve Got the Blues for Red!) • What is with the skies lately?! • Our MCO Palm Tree is absolutely flourishing! • My faaaaavorite belonging, the Empire Red Kitchenaid, helping me make oatmeal raisin cookies • Dreary skies called for a review of our cruise honeymoon!
• My new favorite shirt (and hashtag!) • An extra insti for this month, the beautiful ceremony location of the wedding! How gorgeous was that?
September was a great month but October is already so much fun and I’m already excited about the recap of it! What made your September special?
Wishing you some cool squares,