I’ve been looking into quite a few things lately that would pretty much completely change my life. Surgery, where to live, money, and school are the biggest factors. Now what this means to me is that I’m constantly researching things. Looking up videos, articles, coming up with more questions and searching for answers on them. I get off my computer at work, come home, get on my laptop and start surfing again. This is probably totally unhealthy but let’s be honest – I’m never one to step into something easily.
What this leads to though, with my head full of a ridiculous amount of information and even more questions, is thinking about what I want to DO in life. I obviously want to be happy (who doesn’t?), but when I think about things to actually do I come up with a “Bucket List”. And yes, I wish I could come up with a better name for it other than “A List I Create Every Time I Need to be Doing Something Else and then Never Write Down So I Inevitably Forget It All”. So you know what? Since I have a million other things I should be doing right now, I’m going to take the time to write down my “A.L.I.C.E.T.I.N.tb.D.S.E.at.N.W.D.S.I.I.F.I.A” list. I’ll kindly leave this behind a cut so as not to clutter up this page.
*full disclosure: this will probably be added to/adjusted as my life progresses
**extra full disclosure: I’m sad there is no photo but I suppose I’ll just deal
1. Morocco – Fes, Casablanca, Marrakesh
3. France – Versailles, Paris, Cannes
7. Alaska – also an Alaskan cruise
6. Any cruise in general – which should be done for our honeymoon!
7. US places – Chicago, Florida Keys, New Orleans (again)
8. Canada – Montreal, Quebec
9. Russia – St. Petersburg, Moscow
12. Italy – Venice
I’d like to visit other places as well, but these are my main “musts” as far as countries.
Disney – Yes, I do have a Disney-specific list
1. Walt Disney Family Museum
2. Club 33
3. Disneyland – visit, Walk in Walt’s Footsteps Tour
4. Disneyland Paris
5. Disney Cruise
6. Stay at the Grand Floridian (which we own at and are using for the honeymoon!)
8. Ride Mystic Manor
9. Ride the Lilly Belle
1. Have two great kids (yes, their names are picked out)
2. Own a home
3. Renew our vows at Disney, complete with Magic Kingdom photoshoot
4. Find a job that I’m excited to go to more often than I’m excited to leave before I get there
5. Sincerely enjoy our wedding (because I’m worried that I won’t right now)
6. Have a family
7. Do a Color Run